The HRSA Accreditation and Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Initiative supports health centers in obtaining Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition. PCMH recognition has become a standard of care for HRSA funded health centers with the goal of increasing health outcomes, improving health equity, and lowering costs for patients and health centers.
- Assesses a health center’s approach to patient-centered care
- Evaluate health centers against national standards for primary care that emphasize care coordination and ongoing quality improvement
We continuously build upon best-practice strategies to benefit our patients. We have again achieved the PCMH certification for all of our applicable locations:
- Lincoln Primary Care Center
- Guyan Valley Wildcat Center
- SWVHS- Man
- SWVHS- Sand Plant
- SWVHS- Gilbert
- SWVHS- Logan
- SWVHS- Delbarton
- We will be able to submit Madison Medical for consideration of this status in 2022.